Category: Traditional Sports
Singing, shouting, and playing with fun until you fall over laughing with friends is a happy moment, Isn’t it? The youth of Panji Village, affirm the values of kinship and joy, as a life experience in the traditional sport of Magoak-goakan. This tradition has been around since a long time ago, from generation to generation teaching the meaning of life. It is said that a goak (crow) met a mother hen with her chicks. The mother protects the chicks that are lined up behind her body, while the goak will try to steal and get the chicks. In the game, a team of 11 people standing in a row, the goak will face a mother hen that blocks it from reaching the tail of the line.
This story commemorates the toughness of Ki Barak Panji Sakti’s heroism, known as the hero of Buleleng, Bali, who conquered the Blambangan kingdom in East Java. In addition, this tradition also shows the stability of life, good, bad, life, death, everything is running in balance. Tradition is not just a fun activity, there are suggestions for the meaning of each tradition. Do as you like, because the experience will be a memory woven with millions of colors framed in memory and a photo. We call it experiential tourism, because the tradition is not only maintained, but needs to be enjoyed, so that without realizing it, tradition is not a thing of the past. The tradition of the present, the future that is one with time, that time is transitory but the experience is eternal. #becauseculturesmatter
- Sarong and other sports equipment
- English-speaking guide (other language is subject to surcharge and availability)
- Entrance and parking fees
- Bottled water and wet tissue
- Refreshment and snack
- Food and drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions
- Participate in a magoak-goakan match at our partners
- Hear informative commentary from a professional guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 paying adults are required (including for child)
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
There will be refund for your cancellation with some terms and conditions below:
- Cancellation a day before the event will get a 30% refund.
- Cancellation seven days before the event will get a 50% refund.
- Cancellation ten days before the event will get a 75% refund.
- Cancellation a month before the event will get a 100% refund.
Cancellations less than one day prior to the event will not be refunded. *Terms and conditions applied
*Terms and conditions applied